Article 1 – Legal provisions
1. Website (hereinafter also referred to as “The Website”): mjs-stroe.nl 2. Controller of the processing of personal data (hereinafter also referred to as “The Controller”): Machinebouw Jansen Stroe located at Tolnegenweg 3A, 3776 PT Stroe, Chamber of Commerce number: 08087735.
Article 2 – Access to the website
– Access to and use of the website is strictly personal. You shall not use this website or the data and information provided on it for commercial, political or advertising purposes or for any commercial offers and, in particular, you shall not use it for unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 – The content of the website
– All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations, (animated) pictures, video images, sounds, as well as all technical applications that can be used to make the website function and, more generally, all components used on this site, are protected by intellectual property rights. Any reproduction, repetition, use or adaptation, in any manner whatsoever, of all or part of the site, including the technical applications, without the prior written consent of the manager, is strictly prohibited. If the manager does not take immediate action against any infringement, this may not be interpreted as tacit consent or as a waiver of legal action.
Article 4 – Management of the website
– For the good management of the website the administrator can at any time: – suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the website to a particular category of visitor – remove all information that could disrupt the functioning of the website or is in breach of national or international law or contravenes Internet etiquette – have the website temporarily unavailable in order to be able to carry out updates
Article 5 – Responsibilities
Article 6 – Collection of data
– Your data are collected by Machinebouw Jansen Stroe and (an) external processor(s). Personal data is understood to mean: all information on an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable person is one who can be identified directly or indirectly, particularly by means of an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more elements that are characteristic of physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity. – The personal data collected on the website are mainly used by the operator for maintaining relations with you and, if applicable, for processing your orders.
Article 7 – Your rights in relation to your data
– Pursuant to Article 13(2)(b) of the AVG, everyone has the right to access, rectify or erase personal data concerning him or her or to restrict the processing thereof, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com. – Any such request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid identity document, on which you have affixed your signature, and by the address at which you can be contacted. You will receive a reply to your request within 1 month of submitting it. Depending on the complexity and number of requests, this period may be extended by 2 months if necessary.
Article 8 – Processing of personal data
– In the event of a violation of any laws or regulations, of which the visitor is suspected and for which the authorities require personal data collected by the manager, these will be provided to them following an explicit and substantiated request by those authorities, after which this personal data will no longer fall under the protection of the provisions of this privacy declaration. – If certain information is necessary in order to gain access to certain functionalities of the website, the manager will indicate the mandatory nature of this information at the time of requesting the data.
Article 9 – Commercial offers
– You may receive commercial offers from the administrator. If you do not wish to receive them (any more), please send an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. – Should you come across any personal data during your visit to the website, you must refrain from collecting them or from any other unauthorised use, as well as from any act which infringes the personal privacy of the person(s) concerned. The administrator is in no way responsible in the aforementioned situations.
Article 10 – Data retention period
– The data collected by the website operator will be used and stored for the duration stipulated by law.
Article 11 – Cookies
Article 12 – Image material and products offered
– No rights can be derived from the images that belong to the products offered on the website.
Article 13 – Applicable law
– These terms and conditions are governed by Dutch law. The court of the administrator’s place of residence shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute concerning these terms and conditions, except where a statutory exception applies.
Article 14 – Contact
– For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please contact: Vinnie Kuizenga, email@example.com, +31 (0)342 – 44 15 72.